May 29, 2008

Mizunderstood

Scribbled by Perky |

"Your blog contains content that is inappropriate, mature or illegal in some ways".



I gotta say, I'm quite baffled (and slightly amused) by that comment. Considering that I write mostly about myself (yes, one can never have too much love for oneself), I wonder what does that say about me?



In what ways am I inappropriate? Yes, my blog does contain mature contents but it's not like I'm showing my readers how to wear nipple petals with graphic charts for instance, you know. Illegal contents??? My god, I'm not promoting weed-smoking extravaganza here. Boozing, maybe... but that's not illegal. And last I checked, Zac Efron is over 18 so it's not wrong for me to say that I have a huge crush on him either.


Perhaps I should start writing about princesses with their happy-ever-after endings and tupperware parties instead.


If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

11 Your say:

Sam said...

Oh that's just bitchy. Looks like someone's jealous that your blog is getting all the traffic, P. XOXO

Unknown said...

alah darling, they all jealous. abaikan je.

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with your content, that's just plain jealousy...

Perky said...

The comment came from SocialSpark. So I don't think it was jealousy :(

Aziya said...

Don't bother them.... It's your blog.. do whatever you want.....

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

They told me the same thing and when I queried them, they reply that one of my posts had the words STUD in there and they wanted me to remove it so I could be approved. To hell with them, it's my blog and that post was a clean and decent post!

Anonymous said...

lol!!!! If that's what they said about your blog they've obviously never met you in real life cos your blog is so much more heldback... ;)
somehow the cuss words that comes out from your mouth don't sound as vulgar... it just seems like a normal kind of thing... whereas when it comes out from others, me included, it just sounds dirty.
i've always find that to be a very endearing trait of yours... don't know if that's a compliment or not!

Perky said...

Nick Phillips:
Serious?? What is up with them?? I've read your blog and yours is so much more decent than mine.

Alex:
Hahaha! Yeap... if only they know me personally ;)

Perky said...

Nick Phillips:
Serious?? What is up with them?? I've read your blog and yours is so much more decent than mine.

Alex:
Hahaha! Yeap... if only they know me personally ;)

Missy eLLe said...

babe

obviously there's something wrong with the filter. anyway, im going away for a while. so we'll catch up when we get back okeyh!

muahx!

ps i know if id texted u, ud prolly forget to reply. lol

Perky said...

Okeh! Just holler when you wanna meet up k.

p/s: for me, i prefer emails to sms coz it's so hard to tekan the keypads on my hp. Sometimes i juz give up half-way writing my smses coz kena geram... Hehehe...