Aug 1, 2009

4 Shoes and a Wedding

Scribbled by Perky |

One of the cons of having a puppy is that my shoes always goes missing. And when it finally does reappear, it always comes back to me looking like it went through a mine field or something. No points for guessing what my beloved Sasha did to my shoe.

Perhaps it’s time I get one those shoe tree, something high to place my shoes where it’s out of Sasha’s biting and jumping range.

When your shoe is bitten beyond recognition, you got no other choice but to get a new pair. Shoe shopping is something I’d try to avoid as much as possible. It’s not that I’m hopeless when it comes to buying shoes. I don’t need a guide when it comes to buying shoes. When you have enough gay friends, it’s very unlikely that you’ll end up buying an ugly pair of shoes.

It’s just that, I don’t have the attention span to look for the pair that I really, really like. I’d browse along the aisle - sneakers, golf shoes, running shoes and good God, bike shoes! - before realizing that I’m looking for shoes in the wrong place to begin with.

Yes, I am quite the mindless shoe shopper. It usually takes an extraordinarily looking pair of shoes (or in most cases, stilettos)to catch my eye. And of all the shoes that has ever caught my eye (and eventually my wallet), never did it occur to me that a pair of wedding shoes would make me go “ooooh! I gotta have that shoe!”

And somewhere in the back of my head I can almost hear the wedding bells ringing…

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

12 Your say:

TZ said...

So u r getting marry... :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Wah, you're alive ... I thought you got kidnapped by aliens already ... LOL!

With the smell of my shoes, no puppy will be insane enough to steal them ... LOL!

Medie007 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Medie007 said...

about time u update.. ;p

whens ur wedding?

Fable Frog said...

ahhhh~ is this a hint for McChef?? mmm mmm mmm~ i think it is~

argh! your shoes goes missing too?? kekeke i guess that's a common thing when we have puppies~

savante said...

Mana gambar wedding shoe!

manglish said...

you are not a mindless shoeshopper....you are a sophisticated lady with exquisite taste. :)

Samantha said...

yala share your wedding shoe gambar please

Ron Jerem Lee said...

so the trick is getting married then choose a pair of shoe or to choose a pair of shoe that going to get u married?

V said...

i think i need a pair of wedding shoes too, for no apparent reason after reading this! ;P

Gratitude said...

A tip to stop the shoes nips ..... coat a shoe with chilli powder and let the muttie have a go at it. It workss! ^_^

A Common Singaporean said...

OMG!!

I am not gay but I feel like squealing with joy!

Congrats soon!