Feb 10, 2009

A Box Full of Brown Goodness

Scribbled by Perky |

With Valentine’s Day just lurking around the corner, some of us will have panic attacks because we haven’t gotten a gift yet. These panic attacks are made worst especially if you have no idea as to what to get for your loved one. If there’s one gift that I think will always work no matter the circumstance, it is definitely chocolates.

But you don’t want to just give any kind of chocolate. Valentine’s Day is a special occasion, so you’d definitely want to go for gourmet chocolates. Gertrude Hawk Chocolates has one of the most delicious gourmet chocolates. Well, from what I read on Wikipedia, they’re the same company who supplies chocolates and confections to Nestle, The Hershey Company, Fannie May Candies and Marshall Field’s/Macy’s of Chicago.

So when you’re looking for the perfect Valentine Chocolate, think of chocolate smidgens, or a combination of dark and milk chocolates, CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES, caramel dipped apples, sugar-free candy, milk chocolate almonds! Oh my, oh my, oh my, just typing those things out has got me salivating. So can you imagine how happy your lover will be if they are to receive gourmet chocolates from you on Valentine's Day?

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

7 Your say:

.:: Ant ::. said...

and you may get rewarded with ferrero rochers..... or something similar! hehe :P

+Ant+

JD Cole said...

CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES

hv it on a man's naked body~ that's the true spirit of v-day ;)

Sam said...

Chocs chocs! :D

Me hearts chocs. :P

Anonymous said...

I heart chocolates, minus the allergy please!

KA said...

Chocolate dipped strawberries... I think i'm in love.

Twilight Man said...

Whooaa my saliva juice oozing out. My fridge is full of chocolate gifts from all over the world, no time to eat. So I should melt them and coat on strawberries.. Huh! good idea!...

Perky said...

Anton:
I want chocolates that we can't get in Malaysia... just to have something different.


JD Cole:
Hehehe! I hear ya!


Sam:
Chocolates and ice cream... now that's a cure to any rotten day :)


Sheng:
I pity you for being allergic towards chocs. But thank god for antihistamines! :)


Tough Girl 101:
I could have a dozen of those and be perfectly happy :)


Twilight Zone:
Woi!! Give me lah! Melt them?? Haiyoh, so sayang lah like that. Bagus beri aku makan ;)