Jan 15, 2009

Dare to Live Different

Scribbled by Perky |

On some evenings, I enjoy driving around a housing area and looking at the types of homes people have. I call it my little escape from reality before I head home to my tiny condo.

I love landed properties. Some people have really exquisite homes, while others just have a “huge box” for a home. But once in a while I’ll happen to drive by an area where all the houses look the same that I begin to wonder if I’m stuck inside the Matrix.

Don’t the residents feel a bit weird? I mean, if it were me living there, I might have trouble finding my own home, especially on nights where I’ve had too much to drink. Can you imagine being tackled to the ground by your neighbour because he thought you were some robber when really, you just got home to the wrong house?

So won’t it be nice to custom build our home? To build a home the way we imagined it? Of course you’ll have a hard time trying to find the best custom home builders. Sometimes it’s good to do your own research by reading unbiased opinions from others before you have gone through, just like the ones written for Schumacher Homes.

Schumacher Homes Reviews are opinions submitted by people who have had their homes custom-built by Schumacher Homes. When it comes to forking out money to make your house a better home, finding a good contractor is very important. That's why it's a good idea to read on the experiences of those who have tried the services provided by Schumacher Homes as that will let you know what to expect when engaging one of the most popular custom home builders in the U.S.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

6 Your say:

.:: Ant ::. said...

May be even more dangerous livin' in a condo, remembering an old news article that a drunk drove his car into the pool. ^^

+Ant+

JD Cole said...

landed property is damn fcuking expensive laaa~ :(

Perky said...

Anton:
Lol! Man... that could so be me ;)


JD Cole:
But it's more worth buying than a condo or apartment. Ala... just buy something affordable, lepas tu can always add on extensions bila ada duit :)

Twilight Man said...

I also live in a box and my title deed said I own the air space on 13th floor! Gila kan?
You really have 6th Sense, knowing how to drive around posh neighbourhood. I do that too not to admire but to suck & inhale all their wealthy chi. I am not kidding, ask Anton, he knows too!

Perky said...

Twilight Zone:
Haiyah... i'm a girl and we girls seem to know how to "accidentally" find anything posh ;)

Unknown said...

agree on your comment to twilight zone...subconsciously we girls do like 'posh' things. :) but yes, aiyoh the land price itself is to die for already, what more having a custom built house! but I agree that with the right amount of money to start with- it could be a very good investment indeed...now off to find a sugar daddy! :P MUAHAHAHAHA.