Jan 15, 2009

Is It Time to Get a Restraining Order?

Scribbled by Perky |

*Skip this post if you don't want to read about the drama that has forced itself upon my life. This post is intended for this particular person, so the rest of you need not be involved.

I'm really sorry for having to put this on my blog. This is an unpleasant episode of my life and I didn't want to taint my perkylicious blog with this crap. But this was the only way I could tell him to leave me alone without having me communicate with him directly. Because if I see his face, I wouldn't know whether to punch him or whether I would throw up. He repulses me.

In my previous post, I warned him of my next course of action should he even attempt to contact me. But this guy, he must be so desperado to have friends again, that he would dare to post his pathetic apology in the comment section.

Seriously, if this guy isn't gay, I would've believed he was some sort of crazy ex bf who keeps begging me to take him back. It's so suffocating. It irks me. It makes my skin crawl.

So, dear Mr. Extremist, you've been warned but you did not listen. I hope by "airing my dirty laundry" here, you would just leave me alone. I don't want to reconcile, I don't want to have anything to do with you at all. This friendship is beyond repair, so just STOP trying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Click all images to enlarge)

1) We had an earlier disagreement which was resolved (or supposed to be) when he sent the following apology letter:




2) So after receiving such a beautifully written email, I forgave him and I had wiped the slate clean. People make mistakes, we forgive and we move on. Except in this case, only I did the moving on. He did the apologizing and yet he's the one who harboured resentment.

This was evident when we met on 2 occassions, in which I was greeted by his sour black face (which I call as "muka kelat") and awkwardness. So I emailed him the following letter (he's not easy to talk to face-to-face because he always cuts in and he gets oh-so defensive. So email is best... plus it gives him time to think of how to respond)




3) The following is a combination of his reply to that email, and you can read my response to him (the ones in red are my responses)






The following was his last email to me.


And after saying all those things, he wants me to forgive him? Now, why on earth would I want to do that?

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

14 Your say:

.:: Ant ::. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twilight Man said...

Eh sorry lah, I kenot tahan, mesti comment sikit. First Welcome to Twilight-Bare-All club. Give me his real contact number so that your next blog will post about him losing 4 front teeth!

.:: Ant ::. said...

Dear, still frus frus ke? Hope you're kewl again. ^_^

Time to move on. After reading the letters, i think the bridge has been burnt beyond repair.

+Ant+

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Well, he has been warned :D

JD Cole said...

my heart is for u gurl~

hope u're doing ok...i;ve been to this similar situation~

so, my advice to u is just to let it go....no point of thinking too much over a matter that have insignificant value in ur life =)

Sam said...

Burnt beyond repair? It's like fucking nuked.

Alah, cool down Ms. Perkiness - stay perky and be perky. You're perkier than him remember? :)

On a side note: if people tell me this kind of things - delete my blog address, delete this, delete that - rest assured I know you are some self-absorbed drama queen. The blog would be the last thing I would talk about in a letter about a thousand and one other things. It's better leaving behind old drama and moving on.

KA said...

I am sorry about your drama, I know how much you hate it! You're brave to put this out there for all to see.

Don't forgive, don't force yourself to forgive unless you really DO feel forgiving. Just my opinion.

Jason said...

Say we love you :) time to go on...

savante said...

DRAMA! Hang in there, girl!

Shemah said...

Hi.. I came here from through EC dropping.

Anyways, yeah.. it is high time for you to get a restraining order. The last e-mail was pure evil.

I had to laugh though, at his delete my link, delete my name, yada yada yada.. it totally reminded me of my ex who said the exact same thing - well, minus the blog part. And he also told me not to contact him again EVER but in fact he was the one who was still harassing and smsing like there was no tomorrow.

That's just hilarious. Maybe not now, but one day you'll look back and see how callous and immature this person is.

He shouldn't have apologized in the first place if he just wasn't ready. tsk tsk tsk.

So anyways, it's still the beginning of the year, buang yg keruh, ambil yg jernih... Hope the rest of the year goes smoothly for you! ;)

Perky said...

Twilight Zone:
Wah who would've thought I'd have my very own internet taiko! Hehehe...

Thanks for the offer, babes, but we all loving caring ppl need not resort to such behavior ;)


Anton:
I'm cool now. For as long as he stays away from me, life is great :)


Nick Phillips:
Yeap exactly. Afterall, I'm only living up to my end of the deal ;)


JD Cole:
Problem is kiter dah buang dah jauh2, but somehow it always find a way to creep back into my life. So annoying u know!


Sam:
Hehehe... well after i posted this blog, i was already back to my perky self. Nothing keeps me down too long :)

Anyways that pretty much tells you where his priorities are kan? He's so absorbed with the little trivial stuff that he can't see the big picture.


Tough Girl 101:
Thanks, girl! Yeah I hated having to put this up on my blog but it was the only way to get him to stop contacting me. so far so good :)


Jason:
Yeah time to move on. Oh if only the other person could do the same ;)


Savante:
I'm no longer hanging dah. Now dah boleh swinging dah ;) hahaha


Tan:
Hey babes!!! :) You know me too well. Next round of drinks is on me :D


Shemah:
Lol! Yeah, wats up with that huh? 1st they tell you they want you to stay away, but then they're the ones always crawling back for forgiveness. I mean, come on lah, have a lil bit of dignity ;) hahaha!

Thanks for dropping by :D

Missy eLLe said...

so its out! hehe

hey, nice meeting u the other day. certainly made my day! =)

Unknown said...

owh ni ker bende yg buat you marah.. hmm yup amik jer restraining order tuu,

nothing like a gay man who is pmsing :p

Perky said...

Mlle Linie:
Yeah, it was time to put it up in order for me to be left alone ;)

Yeah, it was great to finally meet you. Should do it again some time :)