Nov 21, 2008

Haven't I Learned My Lesson Yet??

Scribbled by Perky |

It happened to me before and I thought, geez, NEVER EVER will I get myself into that situation EVER AGAIN.

But noooOOOoooOOooo, me being a slow learner, it'll probably take me another 271 times to finally stop making this mistake again.

Lesson to Learn?


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*





Never let dirty panties pile up for a week... especially if I'm going away for another weekend roadtrip.

*Perky will be joining her best frenemy Le Queen Bitch in his hometown for the weekend. You guys have a great weekend and see you all next week! :)

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

12 Your say:

Varun Nagwekar said...

Lol, that sure made me laugh. Nice Post.

Twilight Man said...

LOL!! I will buy 4D tomorrow for underwear number! I will pau X 3 sides. If kena, 10% go to charity in Perky Triumph's name. Wakakaka....
I think my underwears are more colourful. I even bought chilly red, shocking orange and neon green recently to create different mood settings when I pee.
You have a GOOD weekend and say Hi to Le Queen Bitch! I thought I was nuts until I saw his blog. Lagi pee-nuts yeah! :)

Samantha said...

I used to do that and I'm still doing it except I have dryer now so I don't quite worry that much even if I'm down to the last one LOL

savante said...

OMG. How many panties do you collect!

Fable Frog said...

How many weeks of underwear is that??~!! banyak nyer! it's like the total of 1 week underwear laundry for a family of 10!! wakakaka

Ron Jerem Lee said...

i am curious to see if any cacing or ular breeding there already.....

Cromely said...

Sounds like a good excuse to go shopping.

KA said...

hahaha omg! THat's an awesome lesson and not quite the punch line I thought was coming.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, this is funny, hahaha... okey... fine...

Perky said...

Varun Nagwekar:
Glad it made you laughed! :)

Twilight Zone:
Wah.. so jeng lah your underwear colors! Lol! The weekend at Le Queen's hometown was so much fun. I think i came back with an extra tummy & eyebags! hahaha!

Samantha:
Aaaah, saved by the dryer. Lucky you! I have to rely on my fan. Good thing we've got humid weather over here.

Savante:
That's almost a week's worth of panties. hahaha!

Fable Frog:
Eh I must change panties as often as possible in a day okey. Tak kuasa betul wanna use 1 pair of panties in one day. Busuk betul! ;)

Ron Jerem Lee:
I think even cacing also don't dare to breed there. Muahahah!

Cromely:
Hehehe... anything is a good excuse to go shop right? :)

Kat:
Hehehe.. yeah. Oh if only I learn to not repeat this mistake again. It's highly unlikely though. Lol!

Anonymous said...

Must be my sense of smell or imagination in overdrive bigtime. Thot I could smell your laundry, when unexpectedly faced with the pic...No offence but not too 雅观 leh. ;) . Possible to upload a full faced pic of yourself? Nothing to hide, right? Thx :)

Perky said...

Rebel who Needs a Better Cause:
I can't put up my pic right now because I currently have a huge hernia on my forehead. It makes me look ugly. Why don't you come join me at the Hana Yori Dango Final! this Saturday and see for yourself ;)