Jul 5, 2008

Chubby Cheeks

Scribbled by Perky |

Lately McChef has been developing a habit of squeezing my face. He'd say things like,"Mmm... so fat this face!" *squeeze squeeze*

I mean, I don't mind to be called the f word. I find it as a compliment as I've been trying to put on weight over the past few years.

But still, this remark from McChef has made me wonder how come he doesn't say that I'm fat overall? Why mention only my face is fat? No, actually, just scrap that. Between being called a fat face and having my cheeks squeezed, I'm definitely more annoyed with the squeezing.

When I was a kid, my mom taught me never to allow people to pinch or squeeze my cheeks. She said that's how people get saggy cheeks. So naturally, I believe her. Coz she's my mom!! When it comes to my face, I will not risk doing anything that will make me end up looking like a bull dog!


(Pic courtesy of sonja71)



Damn it, now I've lost my trend of thought.

Oh yeah, back to McChef and the face squeezing.

I asked him why is he getting such a kick from squeezing my face lately. And he's reply was,

"Your face is so fat now. Squeezing it is like squeezing your butt"


HUH?????


My Face = My Butt???

So does that mean I have a BUTT FACE????



Seriously, I don't think this can pass as a compliment.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

13 Your say:

Samantha said...

LOL that is very cute. I LOVE having MoofMoof squeeze my cheeks and my butt. But now that you mention saggyness, is that really true? which means we can't even have them squeeze our butt cause DAMN I CAN'T HAVE NO SAGGY BUTT! There goes my skinny jeans down the drain SOBSOB!

Anonymous said...

i'm sure it was meant to be a compliment,...and maybe you don't allow him to smack your butt anymore?,,hence the squeezing?

Anonymous said...

i'm sure it wasn't a compliment?

Sam said...

o.O

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hmmmm ... I think you should ask McChef to sleep on the couch tonight ... LOL! Just kidding, I'm sure he meant it as a term of endearment :D

Aziya said...

squeezing my face?... NO..NO..NO... i don't want to be a saggy !!!

Anonymous said...

LOL At least you are not being ignored. (having trouble with the captcha. I hope I am not triple commenting.)

Ratu Syura said...

Hahahaha! You're hilarious... But dang, i didn't know squeezing the cheeks could make it saggy. Not that the bf ever squeezes them cheeks anyways. But I'd still choose the cheeks over the butt! No touchy the butty!!

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha

hohohoho

hehehehe

hik hik hik hik

...

that has to be a weird statement...

Liz said...

thanks for sharing the fun, i love this post, hehe.

but i wouldn't take it as a compliment.

cheers!

Perky said...

Wen:
I'm not sure if pinching/squeezing the cheeks will cause it to sag. Maybe it's just a myth my mom tells me so that I don't crave attention so much ;)

And yes, no women should have saggy butt!!

Anonymous:
Lol!!! Maybe he's just lazy to reach his hands to my butt, so he'd rather go somewhere that's easier to access. Who knows! Lol!

Koko:
Hehehe... even I'm not sure what it is.

Nick Phillips:
"Darling" is a term of endearment. So is "your majesty" or "your highness". But buttface??? Hmm... ;)

Aziya:
Hahaha! Aku pun tak rela okeh!

Karen:
Yes, I guess I'll have to take a consolation in the fact that I'm not being ignored. At least not yet though ;)

Ratu syura:
I'm not sure if that's true... it's just something my mom used to tell me. But hey, I ain't taking chances! Lol!!

Budleee:
Hehehe... I get these "weird" statements from him all the time *sigh*

Liza:
Hehehe... glad you had fun reading it :) And thanks for dropping by!

KA said...

I don't know if that was a compliment or not either.

Anonymous said...

lol... im confused myself. like the pic tho..