Jul 3, 2008

Oh For Vanity's Sake!

Scribbled by Perky |

When I logged into my SocialSpark account last night, I was pleasantly surprised to see this:






Now, I've been blogging for a number of years and it's only this year that I've decided to take my blog "global", so to speak. I'm pretty sure my blog was selected on a random basis, but considering I've never been featured in anything before, this just made my day! :)

Talk about cheap thrills!


Note: I don't know why the screenshot of my blog isn't showing in SocialSpark. I've already contacted their Customer Love about this, but so far no response from them. Not sure if it has anything to do with how I placed their codings in my blog.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

4 Your say:

Sam said...

I see someone is quite the popular girl. :P

Congrats!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Well, cheap thrill better than no thrill at all ... LOL!

Mine blog was featured and I totally missed the chance to brag about it. Only heard that it was featured from a fellow blogger. Darn! There went my minute of fame ... LOL!

Samantha said...

lucky you! congratulations babe!

Perky said...

Sam:
Tq tq! :)

Nick Phillips:
Lol!! Yeah yeah, better to have than not to have kan? ;)

Too bad you missed your minute of fame! Otherwise I'm sure you would've spin a good story out of it ;)

Wen:
Tq hun! :)