Jun 3, 2009

Queen-Size Bed for SALE

Scribbled by Perky |

Hey guys,

I am selling off my queen-size metal framed bed. Am refurnishing my home, so it's out with the old and in with the new :)

My Queen-size Metal Frame Bed.... pls ignore the surrounding mess ;)



This bed was bought a few years ago at the price of RM539 (which was NOT inclusive of the queen-size mattress btw).




I am selling this bed for RM280, and is inclusive of:
1) the mattress (as shown in the picture above)
2) the delivery to your home


If you're interested, or know of someone who is looking to buy a queen-size bed, pls drop me an email at perky(AT)perkierthanyou(DOT)com.

p/s: This sale is only open to residents in the Klang Valley area.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

14 Your say:

.:: Ant ::. said...

My attention wuz more on the "things" under your bed and on the mattress! :P lolz

Will ask around on your behalf. ^_^
+Ant+

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Waa RM280 inclusive of delivery? Good buy la unfortunately I already have a bed ... :D

savante said...

Love the special delivery part!

Perky said...

Anton:
Lol! I know! You see lah, my bedroom is more like a storeroom. Even those bags are still unpacked from previous roadtrips/vacation etc. lol.

I'm selling my bed off bcoz I hardly sleep in it. I sleep in the living room in front of the tv! hehehe...

Thanks for helping me spread the word around :)


Nick Phillips:
You sure you don't want a spare bed? ;)


Savante:
Hehehe... but assembly not included ya ;)

Medie007 said...

hahaha sleeping in the living room, so now u're gettin rid of the bed eh? :P

sheng said...

You have such a nice bed...remember my post about my mattress getting nibbed by burglars... it was that big too... ohhh i miss its softness...

Joe Ong said...

Sigh...I missed mine too, in Penang...with my ex, may be I should ask him to pay for it lol.

TZ said...

hmmmm.... dozed off in front of the TV... I always do that ... :p

mamaADEAKUKEYSAHdiva said...

get rid of old thing??? "u" x old kan kan kan?? tu dia...keji kan merk...
hihihi...ur bed still looks stable and "straight" regardless of "u" and the actions..mr.rie(misteri) sgt kan??...hihihi...tahnyah...
nt merk propah kat sape2 nak beli ciktil you...

Perky said...

Medie007:
It's coz my tv & astro is in the living room. If I had those in my bedroom, I'm sure I'll never leave my room ;)


Sheng:
Yeah, it is a nice bed but it's just taking up space since I hardly use it. oh yes, I remember that post. It's unfortunate that bad things happen to good ppl...


Joe Ong:
Oh definitely ask him to pay for it ;)


TZ:
TV is the cure to insomnia. hehehe....


Mama Ada Aku Keysah Diva:
The bed is damn stable tau... you see lah my size. Sumore I can lompat2 on that thing & it tak pernah patah tau ;) hahaha!

foongpc said...

Hey, I can see a music stand and a guitar! You play the guitar?

Ron Jerem Lee said...

scare buy use mattress, later got pregnant then tew loh.

A Common Singaporean said...

mess, what mess. looks pretty tidy to me!

Perky said...

Foongpc:
That's some observation you got there, my friend. Out of the ginormous bed in the middle of my room, you only noticed the guitar & music stand? lol!

Yeah I play a lil bit ;)


Ron Jerem Lee:
Then you also shouldn't sleep on beds in hotel rooms coz those are even "dirtier" than my used bed.


A Common Singaporean:
What can I say? I'm obsessive compulsive, and those bags under my bed makes my room look messy. lol!