May 5, 2009

This is Just Too Cute

Scribbled by Perky |

This was an awww moment for me. I saw this picture on Yahoo! two weeks ago. Been meaning to blog about it but kinda forgot about it until now.

This is a picture of polar bears Bill (right) and Lara react at their first meeting at the Zoom Erlebniswelt zoo in Germany. Bill came from the zoo in Czech Republic as a new partner for Lara.


(Photo Credit: AP Photo/Martin Meissner)


How cute is that? They look like they're lovers reuniting after many years of separation. In a way, it kinda reminds me of the movie Notebook...

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

16 Your say:

KA said...

You're right! There is a remarkable resemblance.

Jaime @ Fast Times said...

Aw, that's so sweet!!!

.:: Ant ::. said...

Such an emotional reunion! ^_^

+Ant+

savante said...

Aww. It's love.

V said...

awwwhhhhh cute polar bear hug~

btw, do u think i'll look nice wearing their fur? oppsss ;P

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Awww, aren't they cute? I hope they get a hotel room and not a car, if you know what I mean ... LOL!

Unknown said...

more of a "a walk to remember" fan..but yes...very cute. :)

Samantha said...

aww that is so adorable. I've always love polar bears. I wonder where I chuck my old polar bear toy. must find when I go back next year. goal for next year is to bring all my soft toys fr Penang back to Seattle LOL

Perky said...

Tough Girl 101:Yeah... even polar bears can have a Notebook moment ;)


Queen B:Only Naomi Campbell can pull off the fur look, darling ;)


Nick Phillips:LMAO! Oh man, I still can't stop laughing about that story.


Samantha:Maybe you need to get a container to ship all your soft toys to Seattle ;) lolz!

mamadiva said...

so touching...
THE NOTEBOOK >>> MAC kah????

sheng said...

I have never watched The Notebook yet, i am wayyyyyy too busy to watch old movies, how much more new... Ugh... But this is a reminder, now where's that calendar...i wanna watch that movie on....

Ron Jerem Lee said...

actually people never really seen a woman under the rain... her face look like melt-cendol.

TZ said...

I like to watch the polar bear ... they are cute ... I pat polar bear before in Canada... errrrr... they were smelly thot... :p

A Common Singaporean said...

An inspiration to a cute polar bear snuggling card perhaps?

Have been away from blogging awhile. Just reconnected and saw your Perky Designs.

Really Cool.

Perky said...

Mama Diva:I think it's about time u come up with something new. This one is so yesterday tau :P


Ron Jerem Lee:Erm makes me wonder what kind of women u know... plastic blow-me-up dolls that u use to masturbate with are not real women btw ;)


TZ:That's so cool! I'm so jealous. I would love to pat one. Not surprised if they're smelly coz of their diet though...


A Common Singaporean:Hahaha... yeah, sure why not right? Thanks for visiting my other blog :D

Twilight Man said...

I love Polar Bears and many friends teased me the same name too. I am getting lots of tan going to construction sites nowadays for work rounds. Oh LOVE is a beautiful thing with the chemistry of happiness.