Apr 18, 2009

Adopting a Pigpo

Scribbled by Perky |

I have never really been interested in pure breeds. Being a child from mix parentage, my world has always been rich with multi-racial relatives and their culture.

So naturally, I would be inclined to to adopt a child who is also of mix heritage.


Introducing my new pig, Sir Oinkserlot!



No, really, his name is Sir. It's not a title given by the Queen. He just likes to pretend that he's royalty.

Sir Oinkserlot is unlike the typical pigs you see. Not only is he purple in color, he may also look a little hippo-ish. That's because his great great great great Great grandmother married a hippo also because of her far-sightedness, near-sightedness and night-blindness plus colour-blindness (although he assures me that he's every bit a PIG at heart).

True to his piggy nature, he loves to eat and sleep a lot. But he says that his favourite past time is dancing with the ladies (a trait I believe he got from his groovy hippo side).

Check out the heart shape butt. Bet he's wiggled that butt many times in front of the ladies. hehehe...


Sir Oinkserlot is a charming young pigpo man who is also respectful to the ladies. What can I say? He just loves his ladies. But hopefully he'll love me the most *fingers crossed*

I can't wait for him to arrive at my doorstep. Oh what a wonderful addition he'll be to my family! :D




Note: Sir Oinkserlot was designed and handmade by my sister's FOSTER sister, Samantha (she says that makes us family. lol!). You can check out more of her creations at http://amicutecritters.blogspot.com/ or you can visit her shop here.

p/s: I'll be away this weekend for a much needed R&R. Spending the weekend at Nora's, where we'll be having a Wii marathon. Have a great weekend everyone! xoxo.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

12 Your say:

Ron Jerem Lee said...

ARGHH!!! look at it!!! this is cute!!!

male or female ah?

Sam said...

OMG. So adorable!

Twilight Man said...

Hee hee hee! You are indeed cuter than Sir Oinkserlot. Have a good weekend!

.:: Ant ::. said...

GOSH So cute! Heart-shaped anus? now that's imaginative.

+Ant+

V said...

b'coz we felt that ur Oinkserlot is very adorable....

henceforth, we shall knight him and maketh him Sir Oinkserlot of the Perky Land!! XD

A Common Singaporean said...

I can agree with purple on this cuddly.

Nice.

TZ said...

the pigpo is sooooooooooo sooooooo cute!

savante said...

So who's the dad!

Perky said...

Ron Jerem Lee:Dah his name is Sir Oinkserlot, of course la he's male. It'll be weird to call a female "Sir". lol!


Twilight Zone:R u sure? I thought I'd lose out coz he's got a heart-shape butt ;) hehehee...


Anton:Yes it is kan :) And it's so contrast from the purple that it really stands out.


Queen B:Wow... you have indirectly given me my own land. Tq tq! lol! Now where are my minions & dayang kipas? ;P


A Common Singaporean:Yeap the purple does suit him right.


Savante:That shall remain unknown *wink*

foongpc said...

Very cute hippo-pig! Must be a nice addition to your family! : )

Jason said...

omg! It has a heart on its ass! so cuteeee!!

Anonymous said...

I bet that Sir Oinkselot, is already a married guy, don't hope much that he will like you the most, Dont ask why? when your fingers are crossed, i decided writing this post, You better look for new Sirs to buy.