Jan 26, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Entrecard

Scribbled by Perky |

One of my goals this year is to be a better blogger, and recently I had joined Associated Content (thanks to Kat for introducing this to me). I had been spending the past couple of days doing my research on AC, and found it to be a great place to expand myself as a writer.

Then I came across an article written by AC_Miguel. The article, titled "Autosurf and Traffic Exchanges Will Get You Banned from AC", definitely made me rethink my position on being an Entrecard user. With Entrecard being a traffic exchange program, that would definitely put me at risk in getting banned from AC.

Surprisingly, this choice wasn't a difficult one.

So to my readers from Entrecard, thanks for stopping by my site and I hope you'll come back to visit from time to time. All the best and take care.


Perky.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

4 Your say:

KA said...

I quit entrecard awhile ago because they werent sending me the traffic I wanted - the kind that really stuck around.

Twilight Man said...

Joining this just for traffic? I think it won't work effectively. Write something beyond words and the traffic will rise like RPK's. Happy New Year Perky! You celebrate CNY or not?

Perky said...

Tough Girl 101:
Yeah, I get what you mean. The ones that bothered me most was the spam commenters.


Twilight Zone:
That's why I joined Associated Content - to be a better writer. And hopefully my traffic will increase again after that.

Haiyah, I celebrate everything. I very muhibbah leh ;)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Entrecard? I have that on my other blog just for the heck of it ... LOL!