Dec 17, 2008

Winners of My Blog Competition!

Scribbled by Perky |

Here are the winners of the blog competition I hosted:
1st Prize ($20 paid via PayPal and a feature on my blog): Kat Argonza (Post: If I Could Turn Back Time)
2nd Prize ($10 paid via PayPal): Jojo of Mojo (Post: Eternal Life or a Quick Fix)
3rd Prize ($5 paid via PayPal): Dwayne (Post: What Would I Change if I Could?)

Other Posts Submitted:
Journal of a Rock Angel (Post: A Competition)


To claim your cash prizes, please email Kat at ToughGirlKat@gmail.com with your PayPal account address so she can send your prizes immediately.


Thank you everyone for participating in my blog competition! :D

Kat or other members of the KO Bloggers network will be hosting more blog competitions in the future (which I'll be more than happy to tell you guys about :D). So be a part of our KO Bloggers network (sign up is FREE and EASY), where you can participate in contests and score some cool prizes!

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

3 Your say:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the cool people who won...

Anonymous said...

I saw my name and got all excited then re-read it and I came 4th.

Oh well! Practice for next time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Perky!!! Woo Hoo!!!!