Dec 10, 2008

Surprises are GOOD!

Scribbled by Perky |

Oh I do believe that good things come in 3's. While one was something I had pondered on for quite a bit, the other 2 caught me off guard.... in a good way that is. It is because of things like this that makes me super excited to log on into the bloggersphere (somehow that Forrest Gump quote keeps popping in my mind - "Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're going to get").

First, the super awesome blogger Kat from Tough Girl 101 gave me another award.



I never saw myself as a creative blogger. So it was a nice surprise to me that someone else looked at me that way :)

And I'd like to pass this award to Fable Frog (you'll understand why in my next point) and my bestfrenenemy Le Queen Bitch.


The second pleasant surprise came from Fable Frog. God bless his creative soul for making me look this good.

BEFORE:



AFTER:


Fable Frog went and took my pic from my previous post and performed some magic to it! I absolutely love it! LOVE IT!!! :D


The third good thing that I wanna share with you all is... I finally got myself a domain! My new website will be called perkierthanyou.com, but Blogger will continue to host my blogsite. So I don't think you guys need to worry about changing the url to get to my new website (fyi, my new website isn't active yet, so going there right now will only lead you to a page full of ads. hehehe).



So yeah, good things do come in 3's :)

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

11 Your say:

AJ v2 said...

yeah!! fable frog is so kewl!!

luv his creative artworks!! =)

savante said...

Ooh Perkier!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Congrats on the award :D And you look like some glamorous holly wood star la ... hehehe ...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's nice...

Anonymous said...

i saw the pics u took. i think that u r such a tease 'cause it looks like u r hiding ur pretty face n curvy body. hehehehe.

i'm only saying that its apity 'cause it woud b nice 2 c the real u.

Twilight Man said...

Congrats for the award you received. You are so damn lucky that Ribit Fable created such a lovely banner for you. I love it too but I am so jealous lah. Ribit! Ribit!

Lee said...

Hi Perky, thats a beautiful portrait.
Bet beauty runs in your family.....
Congrats on receiving the awards....
You keep well and have a great week, Lee.

Unknown said...

woohoo!

Perky said...

AJ:
Hehehe yeah, I couldn't agree with you more. He is very creative! :D

Savante:
Hehehe that was what I was going for ;)

Nick Phillips:
Lol! Oh u're too kind. Thanks to the wonders that is Photoshop, anyone can look glamorous (esp in the hands of a skilled person such as Froggie) :)

Sheng:
Tq! :D

Anonymous:
Where's the fun in being obvious right? Being a tease is much more fun ;) N if u ever did see me in real life, u wouldn't say those things. Lol!

Twilight Zone:
Yeah I'm so lucky. It was totally unexpected n he didn't have to do it. So that was really sweet of him :)

Uncle Lee:
Lol! Thanks. Beauty does run in my family but it kinda stopped at my mom ;)

Have a great weekend, Lee! :)

Lyana:
Vas kan? ;)

Anonymous said...

la~ thank you gorgeous to pass the award to me~ but what shall i do with it ah? need to pass to others meh?

and guys~ i should be ashamed~ it's not me who made this gorgeous bheader on perky's blog~ *head hung low* ~ perky~ did you made the header? :) i LOVE the font!

Perky said...

Fable Frog:
It's up to you if you want to pass it on or not. When I got mine they didn't make it mandatory to pass it on, but it was something that I felt like doing.

Hehehe... thanks! Yeah I made the bheader. Struggle tau! The whole day I duduk depan komputer & learn to use photoshop *sigh*