Dec 20, 2008

Off, Off and Away!

Scribbled by Perky |

Final check list before I leave the house:

Passport. Checked.

Singapore dollars. Checked.

Tickets - Jetway (to Singapore) and Singapore Airlines (to Perth). Checked.

Aussie dollars. Checked.

Luggage. Checked.

iPod, Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, Sudoku. Checked, checked and checked.

I know I'm forgetting something here....




Bikini wax. *gasp!* I forgot to do a bikini wax! I can't prance around the beach with a full bush down there. God, no!

Lol!

I'll be away from my blogging for about 10 days or so. I'll miss you all while I'm away (who would've thought I'd be this addicted to blogging and reading all your thoughts).

Well, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Eat well, shit well, and be good to one another! :)




XOXO,
Perky.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

15 Your say:

Anonymous said...

awwwww will miss perky~

Sam said...

Have a safe trip down under, mate! ;)

.:: Ant ::. said...

Drop by at K-Mart, am sure they sell wax. Keke

Have a wonderful time in Perth, Seasons Greetings, Happy New Year and most importantly, a safe return. ^_^

+Ant+

Tom said...

Happy trip and Advance Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Post photos of that trip! Send some kangaroos! Haha! Happy Holidays!

Missy eLLe said...

anton: im sure coles or safeway would have those too. K mart is not as common over there.

savante said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Cromely said...

Have a great a trip! Australia always sounded to me like it would be a great place to visit.

Unknown said...

have a great trip, dear. :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Have fun and Merry Christmas :D

Anonymous said...

HAH! I made you go to the beach with a "BUSH"! should have known earlier! muahaha

Lee said...

Hi Perky, Happy New Year and all best wishes. Lee.

Twilight Man said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR PERKY! 10 days have passed and you're still not blogging....Hmmm... If I don't hear from you tomorrow, I will lodge missing bloggers report with Nuffnang Police squad.


LOL

Anonymous said...

Queue:
Lol! Why do you think i was wearing beach shorts instead of stripping down to my bikini bottom? ;)


Twilight Zone:
Sorry babes. Internet connection in kuching (where I'm at currently) is very slow and unstable. I keep getting disconnected :( I miss blogging and should return to it when I'm back in KL next week :)

Perky said...

Ron Jerem Lee:
Hope you get well soon! :)