Nov 12, 2008

My Very First Blog Award

Scribbled by Perky |

It was so sweet of Kat at Tough Girl 101 for giving me my very first blog award! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!




Now it's my turn to spread the love. My 5 award recipients are:
Le Queen Bitch
Jojo of Mojo
Savante
Twilight Zone
Nick Phillips


These are the bloggers I've been following for a while now and I always find myself getting a good dose of laughter from reading their blogs.

----------------------------------------
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.

2. Link me for giving it to you.

3. Link the originating post
here.

4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.

5. Post these rules for your recipients.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

6 Your say:

KA said...

I can't believe that's your first blog award!!! You must be kidding. I always figured you'd be the type with a million blog awards stacked up somewhere... hmm! You're long overdue!

Lau Niang said...

ada hati nak bagi award tapi demand macam macam. Jujur ker? Oppsss!!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU and congrats on your award.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Superior scribbler award? Wow, I'm honoured. I never knew my l o n g winded scribblings would even get an award :D Thanks Perky ...

Twilight Man said...

I was shocked but sooooooo happy that you gave me an award! (wiping my tears away). So many bloggers are good too. Now I am more motivated to keep you laughing always.

Perky said...

Kat from Tough Girl 101:
Lol! You're too kind :D

Bibik Nyonya:
Ala... kiter ni kan friends with benefits ;)

Mojo of Jojo:
And congrats to you too!

Nick Phillips:
I'm basically a sponge for all things junk. So no matter how long-winded the post is, if it's good I'll read it :)

Twilight Zone:
Nah, here's a tissue ;) And you'd better keep me laughing. Hell hath no fury for my boredom *evil laugh*