Nov 11, 2008

My Next Gig: Modelling

Scribbled by Perky |

I believe that in an alternate world I could've been a pretty successful model. Or at least a successful leg model. I mean, let's just forget for a while that I'm 4 feet tall and that my legs make up half my height.

Check my legs out, man:

Have you ever seen such shiny and smooth legs??



The secret to such naturally beautiful-looking legs? An unknown herb called GeneticaliNo Hair. It works like a waxing cream but minus the actual waxing and shaving. I'm still trying to find ways to put this rare herb into a bottle so I can market it to the masses (oh don't you just love capitalism). But til then, you can all admire my shiny, smooth, hairless legs ;)

Picture is 100% original. No photoshop editing was done to enhance the pic



*Writer is still searching for a herb that can promote height growth.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

13 Your say:

KA said...

Very, very sexay!

Ron Jerem Lee said...

sadly to say, the product to cure height deficiency is called geneticali-taller.

and i also think i have to admit, in my life, i also is geneticali-boh-lui$$.

KA said...

Oh yeah! I gave you an award!

savante said...

Fuyooh. Seksinya kaki :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Oh you'd make a fortune if you could bottle that.

And I'd find a better name for it before marketing it though ... LOL!

Twilight Man said...

OMG! So nice! Wait till you see my 'no beautiful' legs. All hair, spots, lines and accident scars. Urgh!

Perky said...

ToughGirl101:
Hehehehe... thanks. And thanks for the award, babes! :D

Ron Jerem Lee:
Hahaha! I've heard of that geneticali-taller product. It doesn't work on everyone & about 1%of the user tend to suffer from the hunchback effect ;)

Savante:
Yeah I know ;)

Nick Phillips:
Lol! Wanna help me think of a better name? I could be the Tamara Mellon and you the Jimmy Choo of our no-shave-no-wax-needed product empire ;)

Twilight Zone:
Lol! But you're a guy... n that's kinda expected from men ;)

Missy eLLe said...

hehe... nice legs babe.

my bf always asked me if i shaved mine. mine are almost furless.. tak payah shave pun. but then again, it seems that the herb is giving u the extra shine. maybe i should try some. :D

Anonymous said...

As I get older I have less and less hair any where except my head so I wouldn't benefit from your product, but your legs look very nice.

Lau Niang said...

Boleh jadi model kiki lala or bubble gummers kot....LARRIIIKKK!!!!

Perky said...

Mlle Linie:
Hehehe... samalah kiter dua tak yah nak shave2 kan :) But I think ah, my leg looks shiny probably coz i'm oily kot... ;) hahaha!

Jude:
Hehhehe... if only I could invent a product that can increase my height too! ;)

Bibik Nyonya:
Hamboi hamboi hamboi! Mulut lahanat betul :P But I don't mind jadi model kiki lala coz I wore that til I was like 15 years old ;) hahahaha!

Pok Dell said...

Oh! I must get that amazing herb for my wife..LOL

Shawie said...

wow! u've been blessed, gurl! :) guess, it's too late to buy medications/herb to promote growth, joke!