Oct 24, 2008

Off to Another Adventure! Yee-Haw!!

Scribbled by Perky |

We're off to another adventure this weekend. I'll be going to Penang with the lovely sistahs Le Queen Bitch, Mama Diva and Catty. Aaah, the weekend away from the strict regime otherwise known as McChef ;)

I haven't gotten around to writing the list of things I want to do or places I want to see as suggested by Mama Diva. I do suspect we'll be doing lots of camwhoring though... Oh my, I haven't even packed yet (oh I hate packing!!)!

Will be back on Tuesday. So have a great weekend ahead & Happy Deepavali!



xoxo,
Perky.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

8 Your say:

KA said...

Hope you have a great time!

savante said...

Have a wonderful time camwhoring :)

Unknown said...

hehe. penang- fullstop!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Have fun. I hear the food is pretty excellent :D

Samantha said...

have fun babe...and don't forget to eat more asam laksa, koay teow kerang and nasi kandar for me!!!! man I really miss those stuff ><

aybi said...

hope you have great stories to tell when you come back! have fun!

Twilight Man said...

Did i bump into you in Penang? Hope you had a marvelous time too.

Anonymous said...

hello, so long did not update!