Nov 5, 2008

Well, ExcuuuuUUuuussssee Me!

Scribbled by Perky |

I've been away quite awhile now huh? Ok, first things first. I need to get a router. Having 2 laptops at home with only one connection is like being tied to a chair and having to watch others eat the buffet spread in front of you.

It would be nice to come home everyday and not help wash the dishes shower not lift a single finger and switch on the laptop and stay online til wee hours in the morning but my Obsessive Compulsive Behavior doesn't permit me such luxury. Oh, and there's that other thing called Watching The Television, which is a must for me in order to get a good night's sleep.

So yeah, I think it's about time I get a router.

Anyways as you all know, I went to Penang for a weekend trip with my gurls. It was a blast. 3 days of non-stop laughing and eating and shopping. What made this trip soooOOoooOOoooO damn fun was that non of us have any issues with each other. I'm not going to bother writing about the trip as you can read that in Le Queen Bitch's blog.

New friendships was forged with Chucky (our super awesome tour guide), Ms. Tiew (her equally cool & sporting brother), June (Le Queen and Catty's colleague & a bigger camwhore than Le Queen) and David (Le Queen's friend who guarantees you a shits-and-giggles time).

You know what, it's such a rare thing to genuinely like people you've never met before (and even rarer for them to like you just as much), let alone spend the entire weekend with them. But that's what happened. We loved, loved, loved hanging out with each other that we're planning to go on for more trips together :)




What did I buy in Penang? I got myself the complete season 1 of Gossip Girl dvd. I've heard so much hype about the show that I just had to watch it for myself. Can you believe it that I only paid RM8 for the entire season 1??? We should all just stay in Penang and live on watching pirated DVDs all day long. Or we could all pass our wish list to Chucky and she could buy it for us ;)



So when we got back to Kuala Lumpur, catching up on GG was the first thing I wanted to do. Watching dvds all day long is one of the reasons why I didn't immediately jump into my blogging habits. OMG, I was addicted to the show! My fav character is definitely Blair. Who doesn't love the Queen B?

By the time I was done, I went for a short trip to Genting with McChef, Catty and Le Queen to watch the Glenn Miller Orchestra perform. Over 200 pics were taken that night (coz we all are camwhores) and some definitely have potential to be used as my new blog header.

So now I'm editing those pics, which btw, is taking up so much of my time due to my lack of skills on using the photoshop software.

And that's pretty much what I've been up to lately. But for now, it's off to the editing room I go!

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

11 Your say:

savante said...

Finally! Another GG fan into the fold. And yes, I do love Blair.

XOXO

Twilight Man said...

I was in Pg on same wknd as you. Of course I went home to manja my old folks. I thought KL-HQ got more cheap pirated?
Glad you have great friends. They are rare these days.

KA said...

Woah lady, it's been awhile since I came by your site. Holy crap, lady, this blog is looking FANTASTIC and youa re using my favorite colors!

Perky said...

Savante:
I'm so addicted to GG that I even read the spoilers for season 2! Hehehe...

Twilight Zone:
Oh u from penang is it? I haven't found anywhere in KL that sells dvds at RM4 a piece. But imagine buying buying the whole season for just RM8. Now that's dirt cheap!

I was tempted to post their pics as well but it'll be kinda hard for me to maintain my anonymosity that way ;) hahaha!

Perky said...

ToughGirl101:
Hehhee... I haven't been updating my blog for almost 2 weeks now. Glad you like the new facelift. But it's not quite done yet til my new blog header is up :)

Anonymous said...

hey did u get those cheap DVD's from ferringhi and did u bargain yourself crazy?

Samantha said...

arghhhhhhhhh I miss cheap dvds!!! Next time I go home, I'm gonna buy myself heaps and heaps of dvds. There's a show call Privileged, I think it's pretty new. I've only watched 2 epi but it looks pretty good :D ...go korek the show out and see if you like it kekeke

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Ah pirated urrmmm, I mean cheap DVD's, my favourite kind ... LOL!

Hey, your blog is looking so much better :D

Missy eLLe said...

eh, new facelift is it?

nice. me like this one better. ;)

Perky said...

Anonymous:
Haiyor! 1 dvd already so cheap lah @ RM4. So memalukan if i bargain any further ;)

Sam:
Hehehe... I doubt you can take all those dvds back to the states though darling. Haven't heard of Priviledged but will check it out. Is it like Gossip Girl ke?

Nick Phillips:
Hehehe... thanks. I'm liking this one better than the previous one too :)

Mlle Linie:
Yalor. The previous one was deemed too serious by my panel of judges & wasn't perky enough. Glad you like it :)

Fable Frog said...

your trip to Penang looks real fun!! and welcome to the world of GG~ Like you, i started late too... but in time to catch the second season with the americans~ woot!