Aug 4, 2008

Reliving the Moment

Scribbled by Perky |

I'm pretty sure that a lot of you have that one special moment in life that you would love to relive or revisit once again if only you had a time machine or Aladdin's genie. I thought about it for quite a while and I just couldn't pinpoint an exact moment in my life that I'd love to relive.

I have many moments that I'd love to revisit.

Yeah, for sure, I'd love to relive my "We Will Rock You" experience once again (or many many times again). I also would love to relive that special moment when McChef and I first got together (as it's always important to treasure such memories).

I wouldn't mind going back to the time when I was just a regular college student, spending the evenings with my girlfriends at TGIF while we drank our margaritas as our celebration of being actively-dating young ladies. Because those were some really good times.

Anyways, there were just too many memories to choose from. So I posted a Spark, asking people to write about that one moment in time that they'd love to relive again. And here are some good reads:

1) Wine at Five?
2) Tough Girl 101
3) Wanderer Thought
4) Cherry-blossom.us
5) Christian Blog for Everyone
6) Simple Reveries
7) Mindful Trinkets
8) WFT Do You Blog About!?

Does anyone else have a story to share?

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

11 Your say:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

There are so many moments in life that I would like to relieve that I couldn't possibly list them here but one that has to be top of my list was the day my wife, then girlfriend actually told me she's fallen in love with me. I was on cloud 15 and a half :D That's a day I could live forever ...

KA said...

uh, I will in a little bit :-p

KA said...

http://www.toughgirl101.com/2008/08/my-favorite-jewel.html There's my response!

Anonymous said...

15 years old was my golden age.

Missy eLLe said...

My happiest moment was during uni days as well... so carefree...

NotHamsap said...

hmm I am not sure tho. sometimes happy memories are good to just remain as memories. :)

Legolas said...

Whoa! Difficult homework...

Anonymous said...

This is definately the most enjoyable spark i've ever done. it really makes you think. thank you for coming up with it!

Missy eLLe said...

babe, ive written my share. :)

Lizzy said...

I only got to get out a lot more after college life. And I got to experience the night life just this year! When I'm already 21..haha! By the way, I made a post about one of my earliest childhood memories. :) Here: http://simplereveries.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-prayed-for-brother.html

Ratu Syura said...

goshh! this ones pretty hard.. i guess there's just too many moments i'd love to relive.. but if i really had to choose, i think it would hafta be any moment when my Dad was still alive.. to be specific, it would hafta be the time when my whole family including aunts, uncles, and cousins made a road trip from KK all the way to Kuching and back to Brunei and KK again.. that was a fun trip indeed! :D