Aug 9, 2008

Just a Quickie

Scribbled by Perky |

I feel quite bad for not being able to update my blog, especially after getting quite a number of responses for the "homework" I gave. Feeling tired now, and wanna get some shut eye so I can wake up early to watch the rerun of the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony (missed it coz I was still working! *sigh*).

So here's what you guys need to know for now:
1) I'm still alive.

2) I didn't run off with some random stranger who tried to bribe me with 993 candy sticks.

3) Okay, number 2 isn't quite entirely true. I did meet some random stranger but he didn't have any candy sticks with him. Yeah, I know... what a loser right? ;)

4) Luckily for me, I remembered to pay my electricity bills today. If not, I would've come home to a much more "romantic" candlelight setting, otherwise known as blackout (which happens quite frequently to me).

5) I just got PROMOTED! Yay to me!


Anyways, promotion comes with big-GER responsibilities. Which is probably also the reason why I've been going home at 11pm every single night these past few days. *sigh*

And I thought that promotions came with having my own minions to bark at. Well, apparently I was wrong.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

5 Your say:

Legolas said...

Congratulations! I hope promotion means more money?

savante said...

Higher pay! Cheongsam with more sequins!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Congratulations on your promotion :D

What minions? Didn't you know a promotion is a nice way to say, you're going to work more than you ever have before ... LOL!

Perky said...

Legolas:
Thanks hun! Yes, the promotion comes with more money :)

Savante:
Oh yeah baby! THe whole works okay! :)

Nick Phillips:
Hahaha! I should've known better right? ;)

Anonymous said...

congrats! btw, we have similar post abt our pets.. talk abt great minds... hehe

probably some telepathic communication somewhere kut.