Jul 13, 2008

I Said,"FREEZE, SISTA!!"

Scribbled by Perky |

As I've mentioned in my previous post about Kellogs, she can stay in the most awkward positions for hours. It's true, I kid you not.

Here she is, lying on her back:




And check this out, this is Kellogs trying to make herself comfy before sleeping on the rocking chair:




She's rolling around to find herself the perfect spot on the rocking chair:




One final stretch before she sleeps:




She's finally asleep now:




Kellogs is probably dreaming that she's rolling around on the grass somewhere in Kitty Land:




If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

2 Your say:

Unknown said...

again

comel

cute

geramm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kucing pakai stokin kat kaki jer
mcm puss in boots, but boots nyan mana, tinggal stokin sahaja

Perky said...

I think you'd go crazy if you saw her live. She kuat stretching & she loves to do all these crazy crazy poses.