Feb 28, 2008

What's that thing they say about when it rains, it pours?

Scribbled by Perky |

I hate rain.
I absolutely hate it more when it rains constantly.
Like every single damn day.
At a certain time, like at 5pm...
Coz that's when you're ready to go home.

And you look outside your office window, going,"Oh shit. It's raining.




Because in KL, that can only mean 1 thing: Massive traffic jam... caused by 2 types of drivers - pussy drivers that feel the need to step on the brakes eventhough there are no cars in front of them, and crazy motherfucker drivers who thinks they're Malaysia's next top F1 driver.


Oh wait, I forgot. In between these 2 types of drivers, there is the 3rd kind - the pricks who think they have every God damn right to cut into your lane at the very last minute and if I may add, without giving any signal beforehand. Fuckers, I know.




I hate rain.
I hate that even with an umbrella, there is a huge possibility that my feet will get wet.
And that means there'll be sand and dirt caught in between my toes.
And that the bottom part of my pants will get wet.
Which also means that the drive through the massive traffic jam will be a long uncomfortable journey.



I hate days where the rain just goes on and on.
Because there's that high possibility that I will fall sick.
Because I believe that I'm allergic to rain.

Ugggh... I just hate rain. Period.


I'm most happy when it's bright and sunny...



If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

2 Your say:

Unknown said...

I've never appreciated rain until I live in drought-inflicted Qld. But I still don't really like it coz I walk/take the bus everywhere now and it's harder/wetter/more uncomfy when it's raining. ah well, the give and take that you need to do in life...

Perky said...

Yeah I'm sure I'll be bitching about it too if there was no rain for a long time. It's just that when it rains, it really, really rains.

And when it drizzles, you can bet your ass that I'll be complaining too... bikin kotor je my car! ;)

I don't know... perhaps I'm just fussy ;)