Jun 19, 2009

Road Trip and the New BFF

Scribbled by Perky |

I'm off for another road trip with Bibik, Mama Diva and Fung Couture. Yes, it's gonna be one very gay weekend indeed!

This time we're heading down to Melaka and will be staying at Bibik's. We're actually there to celebrate his niece's full moon, but I have alterior motives to be there.

Remember this post where I said I wanted to get a dog? Well, thanks to Bibik's dad, I'll be getting a toy poodle! :D She's just perfect for me: tiny, low maintenance, suitable for condo living and most importantly, very sociable (although reports of her barks sounding like Mama Diva kinda worries me.. hmm... ).

I'm so excited and I can't wait to meet her.

I suppose this is how a woman would feel when she's waiting for the birth of her child from a surrogate mother, huh?

Here's a glimpse of my Sasha Fierce:

The World's Most Unphotogenic Poodle!



Sorry, I haven't been able to stop by all your blogs as I've got 10 mins to pack before Bibik screams at me. You guys have a great weekend ahead and talk to you guys soon.

xoxo,
Perky.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

15 Your say:

V said...

happy gay weekend then~ ;)

foongpc said...

Toy poodle? That's interesting. Does it show any temper? LOL!

Have a enjoyable gay weekend! : )

.:: Ant ::. said...

May you have many memorable and blissful moments with your pet. I'm sure both of you will love each other's company and love!^_^

+Ant+

TZ said...

enjoy your time in Malacca eh! :)

Unknown said...

uhhh she's cute! are you really calling her sasha fierce? well, now you can ask mama diva to babysit also... :P

have a fun weekend trip!

L

Medie007 said...

enjoy urselves!

Kat Argonza said...

Welcome back!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

LOL! You're right about that dog being unphotogenic ...

savante said...

It has you as a mama! After a quick makeover, I'm sure it will look fabulous!

A Common Singaporean said...

Must have been a fantastic weekend for you!

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Twilight Man said...

I am sure the dog could roll and dance like Bibik. Say "Hi" to him yeah. Have a great weekend!

onyxx said...

beauty is as beauty does. sasha is quite cute in her own ragamuffin way :)

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

cute cute dog. i oso wan the dog.

A Common Singaporean said...

how is it going so far? with ur new baby.

Perky said...

Baby is doing fine. Took her to the groomers last week, so she looks more like a poodle now. She bites a lot though... and that can really get on my nerve. lol.