Jul 15, 2008

And I Thought My Sense of Direction Was Bad

Scribbled by Perky |

This is a picture of a corner shop in Seapark (where Maybank is). Do you guys know what's wrong with it?




Here's a close-up of the shop (sorry for the lousy pic - combination of a camera phone & a bad cameraman):




The shop on the first floor sells clothes, but the signboard above it says,"Restoran Tong Fong", while the shop on the ground floor, which is a restaurant, has a signboard that says,"Gent's Attire".

Oh well. Some people can't tell from left to right, while others don't know how to put up signboards.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

4 Your say:

Samantha said...

don't tell me you stop your car down just to take those 2 pics?

rajin rajin! I'm so touched, Perky making a great effort to keep more witty post coming our way :D

Perky said...

Lol! I think I'm just making full use of my camera phone & practising my picture taking skills ;)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

It took me a while to figure out what was wrong ... LOL!

You know, I've actually passed that shop so many times and didn't even realize that the signs were skewered! Shows you how observant I am ... LOL!

Perky said...

Nick Phillips:
Hehehe... I don't blame you. If it weren't for the fact that I was waiting in the car while my friend went to withdraw money from Maybank, I wouldn't have realized it too ;)