Feb 17, 2008

I Have Found the Cheeky Holy Grail!!

Scribbled by Perky |

Ladies, I thought I would never find it, but hey, miracles do happen! I have found the perfect blusher! Hip hip hoorah!!

You have no idea how hard it is to find the perfect blusher. Most blushers are either too pink, too bronze or just simply gives you the look that you have put on way too much makeup on your face. But thanks to my girl, Lisa, I now have the perfect blusher to give me that natural sleek sexy cheeky look.

Ladies, I give you "10" from Benefit:



I swear on my pink pig that this blusher from Benefit is just simply the best. Kalah blusher from Mac, I tell you.

So, why is it so damn good? Well, this blusher gives you the supermodel glow & sleek, sculptured cheekbones without making it look like you actually did put any blusher on. And it's so damn easy to use, too.


Of course, the price for beauty is not cheap. Eh, if cheap, then everyone can look like Gisele Buncheon lah kan. This blusher from Benefit costs a whopping RM130 and you can only purchase it from the Benefit counter in any Parkson stores. The price may be steep for some but trust me, it's worth every cent :)


If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

6 Your say:

savante said...

Blusher I can understand. I never can get mascara and eyeshadow. How do you girls keep from jabbing your eyes out?!

Anonymous said...

wow. that is expensive! but for the look of gisele buncheon, i suppose people would pay anything to get something as close.

boleh i pinjam? (tak mampu) hehe

Perky said...

Savante:
Easy what... come here, I do on u, u want or not? ;) After u try, u'll realize how easy it is to put mascara & eyeshadow =)

Mlle linie:
U nak pinjam? Boleh. U see my blusher picture? U pinjam from there lor! hehehe ;)

Anonymous said...

savante, eye jabbing is an art. hehe. it takes practice and imagination. :D

::airswift:: said...

wah. now everyone can have a cheekbone.

Perky said...

Mlle Linie:
Hahaha... you're right... eye jabbing is indeed an art!

Airswift:
Nak cuba tak darling? ;)