Jun 17, 2005

The Official Interview Game Rules (PART 2)

Scribbled by Perky |

I had so much fun with this game that I just had to go for a second round. These are questions posted by Swagato, this crazy blogger friend of mine. His questions are hillarious & I had fun doing it. So Swagato, here goes:

1: As a girl, do you consider yourself attractive? If not, would u want to be? If yes, what would want to change of urself. And what do u mean by "attractiveness"!
I don't consider myself attractive. That's because I AM attractive. Lol! On a more serious note, I wouldn't change anything about myself (hmm... maybe put on a little bit of weight... ). I don't see the need to change anything in terms of my body because I'm already perfect in God's eyes. Attractiveness to me means that a person can make another person pay attention to her/him and at the same spark a sense of mystery/interest/curiosity that makes the other person want to know her/him more.

2: i was going through your website. Quite a nice life you had. Do you regret any part of it?
Just one. The part where lies and cowardness destroyed my friendship with someone I've known for the longest of time. If I could turn back time, I would never had gotten back with my ex. That way, he wouldn't have lied and cheated on me. And that way, we could have still been friends til today. I have yet to figure out why I still wanna be friends with such a fucker though...

3: Which part of ur life you love the most so far .. so much that you can relive again?
I think I was the happiest from 1997 to 2004. I was the happiest then because I was blessed with great friends who gave me the time of my life. And the thing that makes life so much tougher now is that I know it's tough to beat those memories. I doubt I'll ever be that happy ever again.

4: Do you think I am insane? :D Do you think I am weird? hehe.. why and how? haha
yes, you are insane. because i don't make friends with people who are sane. they're boring. weird? hmm... do you eat raw onions? if you do, then you ARE definitely weird!! (p/s: i hate onions!)

5: Sometimes some of your friends seem to joke that you may have some attraction towards your own sex! :o :P. Do u think same sex attraction is ok? If you do have, whom you are attracted to? If u think same sex attraction is insane, why it is so?
I think there's nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex. they are afterall God's creatures... aren't they allowed to love & choose whomever they want to love? I think this is where I stress that i AM straight. with that said, i do find Vonne to be a very attractive lesbian... simply because she's so pretty & there's just this energy about her that makes ppl attracted to her (both men & women, mind u!).

Hope you've enjoyed my answers Swagato! =)


-----------------------------------------------------------------
The Official Interview Game Rules (copied from A True Virgo)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you've enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog.

6 Your say:

NoMandLand said...

very nicely said :) I also consider us to be perfect in GODs own creation :)
On a different note, I think everyone will be happier every day... else whats the use of being human :)
Do I eat raw onions? hahaha.. I love onions.. yups. I think I put onions in all the foods I can make...But no, I dont eat raw onions per say :P
nice answers all of them :)

Jay said...

Great answers.

NoMandLand said...

interview me again

Perky said...

Ok Swagato, here are your Q's:

1) Since you're someone who blogs a lot, how much do you value your private life? Or do you just write it all out for everyone to see?

2) There are 2 types of people in the world. One of them is a guy who walks in the store & screams at the cashier. The other is the cashier who silently receives the abuse from the screaming customer. Between the two of them, it is the cashier who will one day take his gun & starts shooting at people. Which one are you?

3) How could you like onions?! They smell like body odour & taste like.. oh god... i don't even wanna describe how it tastes like!

4) You have only 1 week to live. How would you spend it?

5) You are given a choice between life & money. The first choice: To have unlimited resource of money but only 1 week to live. The second choise: You live an immortal life but will forever stay poor. Which choice will you make?

Have fun!!

NoMandLand said...

damn... all very tricky questions.. I need some time to answer :) hopefully less than 1 week :D

Perky said...

jay: thanks!

swagato: take your time dude! :)